DXC Technology Segment Chief Information Security Officer- Public Trust Clearance in Conway, Arkansas
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Segment Chief Information Security Officer in Boise, ID, El Paso, TX, Plano, TX, Conway, AR Clarksville, VA, or Herndon, VA.
• Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security program to ensure that the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information is owned, controlled or processed by the organization.
• Facilitate information security governance through the implementation of a governance program, including the formation of an information security steering committee or advisory board.
• Consult with the Customer develop, maintain and publish up-to-date information security policies, standards and guidelines. Oversee the approval, training, and dissemination of security policies and practices to the HP Account.
• Create, communicate and implement a risk-based process for vendor risk management, including the assessment and treatment for risks that may result from partners, consultants and other service providers.
• Develop and manage information security budgets related to security initiatives and monitor them for variances.
• Create and manage information security and risk management awareness training programs for all HP employees, contractors and approved system users.
• Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders and the Customer as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program.
• Create a framework for roles and responsibilities with regard to information ownership, classification, accountability and protection.
• Develop and enhance an information security management framework.
• Provide strategic risk guidance for IT projects, including the evaluation and recommendation of technical controls.
• Coordinate information security projects with resources from the IT organization and business unit teams.
• Create and manage a unified and flexible control framework to integrate and normalize the wide variety and ever-changing requirements resulting from global laws, standards and regulations.
• Ensure that security programs are in compliance with relevant laws, regulations and HP and Customer policies to minimize or eliminate risk and audit findings.
• Liaise among the information security team and HP corporate compliance, audit, legal and HR management teams as required.
• Define and facilitate the information security risk assessment process, including the reporting and oversight of treatment efforts to address findings.
• Manage security incidents and events to protect corporate IT assets, including intellectual property, regulated data and the company's reputation.
• Monitor the external threat environment for emerging threats, and advise relevant stakeholders on the appropriate courses of action.
• Liaise with external agencies, such as law enforcement and other advisory bodies as necessary, to ensure that the organization maintains a strong security posture.
• Develop and oversee effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise business continuity management program goals. Coordinate the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event. Provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
• Facilitate a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security.
• Define and implement plans to improve security maturity level of the organization.
• Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field required. Masters preferred.
• Minimum of eight to 10 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs. At least four must be in a senior leadership role. Employment history must demonstrate increasing levels of responsibility.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
• Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic environment.
• Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
• Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as SOX, PCI DSS, and HIPAA.
• Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and ones from NIST.
• Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is required.
• Exhibit excellent analytical skills, the ability to manage multiple projects under strict timelines, as well as the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment and meet overall objectives.
Job ServicesTitle: Segment Chief Information Security Officer- Public Trust ClearanceLocation: Idaho-BoiseOther Locations: United States-Virginia-Herndon, United States-Texas-El Paso, United States-Texas-Plano, United States-Virginia-Clarksville, United States-Arkansas-ConwayRequisition ID: 1670658
DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities