Anthem NCQA Accreditation Director PS6412 in Little Rock, Arkansas
NCQA Accreditation Director PS6412
Location: United States
Field: Business Support
Requisition #: PS6412
Post Date: 3 days ago
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
NCQA Accreditation Director
Responsible for leading accreditation activities for a line of business, specific markets, and/or enterprise wide which are necessary for attaining and maintaining NCQA accreditations and certifications
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Interfaces with internal and external clients, quality committees, and departments in the review of quality improvement data and in the implementation of appropriate interventions to effect improvement.
• Manages the accreditation processes and resources required to successfully lead the health plan or business unit through NCQA accreditation survey.
• Evaluates, interprets and summarizes accreditation guidelines and manages the process for accreditation activities.
• Identifies appropriate resources and accountabilities for project teams involved with accreditation.
• Conducts the ongoing evaluation and interpretation of quality standards and accreditation standards to ensure compliance through reporting and measurement studies/ methodologies.
• Serves as expert resource to quality committees, business owners across the organization and to accreditation team members.
• Leads and provides oversight of quality studies/projects.
• Facilitates project management and oversees comprehensive accreditation work plans by establishing deliverables, accountabilities, and timelines for team members.
• Performs quantitative and qualitative analysis of quality related data and reports activities, improvements, and recommendations to the quality committee.
Requires BA/BS in a health care field, 5-10 yrs. NCQA accreditation survey process experience in managed care setting and in a QI/QM related position. Project management, and strong quantitative, qualitative and analytical skills or any combination of education and experience in quality management, which would provide an equivalent background.
Successful NCQA accreditation process completion and continuous process improvement experience in with NCQA required. Clinical background, e.g. RN or LVN preferred. Master Degree preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2018 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran